Welcome to Crondall Primary School
Welcome to our new school website which I hope will give you an insight into life at Crondall Primary School. We are a happy, exciting learning community in the heart of a picturesque village. It is important to us that everyone who works here, learns here, or visits us, is made to feel welcome and valued. We have an emphasis on working hard, challenging ourselves and being independent learners whilst having fun. We place the children at the heart of everything we do.
It is our aim to provide a happy, nurturing, learning atmosphere, with close liaison between home, school, parish and the wider community. We recognise the shared responsibility we have in the all-round development of our children. We appreciate parents’ involvement in school activities, sharing children’s success and progress. We are very proud that we really are a ‘school family’.
Jo Leatham | HeadteacherRead
What makes our school special?
- Being part of a village this is a small caring school where children feel safe and confident.
- It's not just a school for academics, it's a community where respect and care is at the heart of the many life skills children need.
- Nurturing and great community spirit. Children feel special and individual.
- The school has a very friendly and caring atmosphere.
- Crondall Primary School is a friendly, warm and nurturing school, with staff who really care and want the best for the children.
- Great community school and excellent teachers, good local community involvement.
- As a small village school it provides a safe, close-knit environment where children also get to know other year groups more than they might at other schools. This also helps with connecting with the immediate local community.
- Fantastic teachers. All staff are very approachable and accessible. Children seem in the main to be happy, well behaved, well cared for and in good hands.
- Kids absolutely love the school and their friends. They never not want to go in , that for me is the most important thing. Well done !
- The staff seem to genuinely care about their pupils. Subjects are being taught in exciting ways by thinking outside the box.
- The personal, family feel is very special and important for all the children. Having school dogs is so lovely!
- It is friendly, with fabulous teachers, management and support staff. There is a wonderful community atmosphere and the children are nurtured and very happy.
- The pastoral care is second to none. Being a small school also means that teachers and support staff know each child incredibly well as an individual. The school does exceptionally well at giving children responsibilities in the day to day running of school life, especially in older year groups. This gives children a level of confidence they might not otherwise get to build on.